Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Here comes the 1st post!

The past couple of years have been quite a whirlwind for myself as some of you know...re-location, flwd by an almost 180 degree turn in career (except for my ever-present artistic side!), a re-re-location (!), settling into my new lifestyle etc etc.

Throughout these times and looking to the future, I've faced plenty of doubts, insecurity and on the positive side, a tremendous amount of excitement as i charge into the future with my revised outlook on life. And so it has been....while living the kind of life i now lead has its drawbacks in terms of security (from all aspects), it's magical and awesomely meaningful even when it comes to my daily "grind". I plan my activities (well, we should all plan) on immediate/daily basis as well as in line with medium-term goals, and it's incredible to see how the plans fall into place once u "fit" with what the universe has in store for you.

Of course, the universe at times throws you a spanner or 2 (sometimes more) in the works, but when you can understand when they're thrown (and why they're thrown), then let me tell you...life's so much less stressful!

And so it is with the beauty of understanding BaZi...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new bazi site. Nice photo :D

Kong Eu said...

Tks! :D